מאת: Юлия Гольдин
10 things you need to know each motorist in Israel.
- The law divides 2 "frontier" status: drunk driving (inebriation) or driving under the influence of alcohol. The latter involves much smaller impact on the accused.
- Driving under the influence - a criminal offense that can lead to measures from a fine and deprivation of a driver's license, to imprisonment, even if not suffer any damage.
- The law establishes the number of micrograms of alcohol in the blood, whereby the driver can be held liable - 240 units, but actually it occurs in the presence of 290 units.
- If you are stopped by a police officer, you must unconditionally fulfill all his instructions not to refuse to be tested for alcohol content, whether it is using the breathing device "Yanshuf", or by a blood test. The refusal may be regarded as a fact of driving while intoxicated.
- Immediately after passing the test at the police, you can go to the hospital and have a blood test for alcohol, this may be an additional proof in your favor.
- Conducting a police check for alcohol content requires strict adherence to the rules and procedures regulated. Often, traffic police do not fulfill all the requirements, then the check can not be evidence testifying against the accused, experienced, knowledgeable lawyer can challenge it.
- Counsel on Transport Law in the first finds all the details of the test for the presence of alcohol, in order to make sure that one has been held without violations, since the presence of even minor at first sight deviations, the test results can be challenged in this case, the prosecution does not present ..
- A police officer has the right to temporarily confiscate a driver's car, control drunk. The seizure usually lasts no more than 30 days, during which the vehicle is on a paid parking lot. If in the past three years were handed the driver a notice prohibiting the use of the vehicle, it can be impounded for up to 60 days. In addition to any other punishment, the court may order the confiscation of the vehicle for a period up to 120 days.
- In any situation, even if you think that the police acts exceeding their authority, or does not comply with the requirements of the law, in any case, it is not necessary to show resistance. All the above facts to remember and describe in detail the lawyer, these facts may affect the outcome of the case and to play in favor of the suspect.
- The sooner you call a lawyer, perhaps even in the moment of detention, the higher your chances are to pay a minimum price for the mistake and avoid further negative development of the fateful events.
Lawyers companies DTKGC remind its customers that it is not necessary to drive a car after drinking alcohol! However, realizing that each tend to make mistakes, we will protect you and will defend your interests best.
Phone clock communication with a lawyer on Transport Law 0544251054 .
תנו לעו"ד מומחים ומנוסים לייצג אתכם נאמנה – בדיסקרטיות מלאה
לייעוץ ראשוני, פרטים נוספים ובכל שאלה פנו אלינו כעת: סניף מרכז 03-6109100, סניף חיפה 04-8147500.